Home decor

I am loving making our house more cosy as we go along. I really want to move to a nicer place but for now we have a roof over our head so I am going to grab things as we go. This ranges from small things to big things that we like in the family home.


Firstly is my new yankee candle, I absolutely love these and usually try and get them when they are on offer. My latest candle is in the scent of Lovely Kiku. We are eventually going to have a purple themed dining room and/or bedroom so the colour of this looks perfect as a display, depending on the size of candle.


This is my little personalised item that I am going to share. My other half loves to collect bottles so I thought I could use one to display my wooden roses. I think it looks quite shabby chic and love the way it sits on our shelving unit to fill the gap. So simple to do but looks pretty.


Lastly is a little bit of handy work from my other half. we have wanted to put our guitars on display for a while and have finally got round to the first one. He has put it up in a pretty cool and study way by using the strap hoops to hold it in place with hooks so no screws or mounts are needed. I think it looks good up there and shows our personality through our home.

Its coming along perfect

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017