Style Sunday | Summer is here

I kniw I dont really stick to weekly uodates of these but hrre is a style Sunday for you. 
Today is was so hot and thought we would get the more summery clothes out,  I was chuffed lol

My outfit was a long black (not the best colour I know) which was from ebay. Even though the colour isn't perfect in hot weather the floatyness keeps me quite cool.


My accessories were my me2you necklace, and my flowery bracelet from argos. I also have a plait woven into my hair tonadd to the roman look of the dress.


Lilly was wearing a cute Peppa pig tutu top which she got from Nanny for Easter, these were with a 3/4 length pair of leggings and dome pretty sandals from George. She also had her hair in a pony tail with a minni mouse clip.



Thanks for reading

Viki 
X



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017