Food Friday | What I ate.

Food Friday this week I thought I would show you a day of my meals.

Breakfast 


I had some plain porridge oats with semi-skimmed milk, a spoonful of sugar and sultanas. I also had my ususal coffee to wake me up. Not my favourite breakfast but still not bad.

Lunch


My lunch is a sandwich on medium white bread, with stork marge and a cheese triangle. I also had a few grapes and a glass of water.

Dinner


I made a homemade cheese and potato bake which was yummy, I had that with a peppered grill steak and some broccoli. Was so chuffed how it turned out.


Snack


For my pudding/snack I had a glass of lambrini and a cream egg, just because I can lol.

Hope you like my meals.

Viki
X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017