Style Sunday, Well Monday

I thought I would do this a day late as we were away for the weekend watching BDC (another blog to come) and we calebrated Easter today. 


Today I wore my yellow R&D fashion flowing top, with a salmon pink New Look vest top underneath (for dignity). My jeans are from Denim Co, in grey. I thought that this outfit was quite Easter like with the bright yellow colours.


Lilly wore a pink top from NEXT, with her new pink and beige striped cardigan from H&M. She also wore white tights and a pair of black and white shorts. I loved this outfit on her, so spring like and she looked so cute.


Thanks for reading and Happy Easter

Viki
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017