March Favourites

I know it's a few days late but here is my March favourites finally.


To start with is my favourite product ever! Soup and glory hand food. I love it, and so do my hands, they are so smooth and soft after every application, they have helps my scar heal better than anything else I have used. The hand food smells amazing and is not greasy at all which is a huge bonus.


Next is my Dentyl mouthwash, it is my everyday mouthwash and I wouldn't change it at all. I hate the own brand and more popular mouthwash's myself and have settled with this one for a while now. The taste isn't too strong for me and my teeth feel so clean after which the long lasting fresh breath.


my first facial product is the Pro formula cleansing facial wash. This is Tesco's own face wash and is only £1 so really good price. I've noticed that my skin wasn't looking as fresh anymore so thought i'd find a new face wash and see how it goes. This product does not lather up and kinda forms a mask for your face. It works really well and is helping my skin looks fresher.


Nest is the Simple kind to eyes eye makeup remover. I am in love with this product ass it seems to work so much better than I expected. No need to rub the eyes at all, just use a cotton pad and gently run across and it comes off, no more panda eyes lol. Also it's good for your skin and have no chemicals and is non scented.



My last product is the Model Co eye liner in Black. I got this free with Galmour magazine and have loved this item. eye to apply, long lasting and a built in sharpener in the lid, perfect for me. I can really use this product to frame my eyes perfectly. 


Hope you enjoyed

Viki
x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017