My 10 Reasons to be Happy
I have been tagged by Jen at http://www.justaveragejen.com/ to write 10 reasons to be happy down, I for one could not wait to get writing as I love to write positiveness in a world so negative. I tag anyone who would like to take part.
1. My daughter - Lilly truly is my world, she makes me happy every day with her smile and has a beautiful personality coming out. I also had a lovely review from school that she is doing well and is a little brain box. She makes me so proud.
2. My nieces - These three girls are just amazing, they have been through so much and have been so strong, I really miss them as they live so far away but I am always thinking of them and love them very much.
3. Reading - My escape, I read every night, pretty much without fail and I just love to escape into a different world and forget about my problems even if it is just for 10 minutes. I try and keep my of the stories I read on the happier side as my mind does get a little to involved in the story.
4. Nice weather - I love being able to leave the house without a coat and with the sun shining through the sky. It is so nice to be able to take Lilly to the park for longer and start to go on more walks together.
5. Friends and Family - What would life be without these people in my life. Family are there (mostly) to support you and hopefully make great memories with and friends are just there for the giggles and again support. I don't know weather I would be where I am today without these people.
6. I am trying to be more myself - At the end of last year I realised that I was trying to be someone that I wasn't, this really isn't healthy, so I have decided to show more me and be happy with who I am. I am not 100% there but I am really coming out of my shell again.
7. My Mum is on the mend - My Mum seems to finally be on the mend from what is a long 2 month ordeal in hospital. she has been up and down since she has been in and this is the longest she has seemed to have been on the up, not trying to jynx anything.
8. Harry Potter - This is another escape for me, a world that is part of my childhood and has grown with me. I am a true Harry Potter fan and I think I always will be, it makes me happy and excited just like I was when I first found the series.
9. Food - This probably makes me a little to happy, I am mostly pretty good with eating but some days I do eat more and not the best stuff and that makes me happy for that time. I also love to cook food, that is a serious love of mine.
10. Blogging and Vlogging - My own little corner of the internet which is slowly growing (Thank you). I love to share vidoes with you guys and write about my life with a few recipes and book reviews thrown in.
I would love to know the things that make you happy, so if you do take part please let me know in the comments below :) Thank you.