Chocolate Chip Cookies | Recipe
These are the best chocolate chip cookies that we have made to date and they are so simple to make. This recipe makes the soft, chewy style cookies, perfect for cookies and milk.
250g Plain Flour
150g Soft Brown Sugar
50g Granulated sugar
170g of Butter
1 Large Egg (room temp)
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tsp Corn Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
225g Chocolate (choc chips or broken bars)
1. Cream your Butter until smooth and creamy (we use a kitchen aid).
2. Add the Brown Sugar and Granulated Sugar to the bowl and mix well.
3. Mix in the Egg and Vanilla Essence, remembering to scrap down the sides too.
4. In a separate bowl mix the Flour, Corn Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt
5. Slowly combine both mixtures together until smooth.
6. Add in your chocolate and mix well until all covered.
7. Cover with Cling film and cool in the fridge for 1 HOUR
8. Preheat your oven to 180oc/Gas mark 4
9. Cover your baking tray with grease proof paper
10. Spoon mixture into small balls and place three to a tray
11. Cook for around 8 minutes until slightly brown
These are so good, especially still warm. Our family really is a sucker for chocolate chip cookies and we are all loving these ones.
I'd love to know if you makes these yourself :)