New years resolution


I cannot believe that we are actually in 2017 already, how has this happened? Well it's now the new year and I have set myself some New years resolutions, lets hope I can stick with them this time.

1. Try not to worry as much, 

This is so important for me as I stress so much and cause myself more stress by worrying about things that are out of my control or worrying about things that haven't even happened yet.

2. Lose some weight / look after myself

I have let myself go a little and I am seriously not happy with the way I look, I am going to try and eat cleaner, cut down on treats and exercise a little. I also want to take better care of my skin, teeth and everything else in general.

3. Read as many books as possible

I am sadly quite a slow reader but I am determined to read more this year, I love finding stories that I can fully emerge myself in and enter a world that is so different to the one I am in.

4. Make memories

This is one I make and usually managed to fulfil, I love making memories with my little girl and sadly she will be off to school in September this year so I want to make the most memories possible before then. 

5. Be myself

I need to embrace who I am more, because at the end of the day I am the only one that can do that. I feel a bit like I have lost my identity but that is something I want to do this year, find it again.

Have you made any resolutions this year? If so I'd love to know.


Comments

Popular Posts