Boxing Day Haul | Zoella Beauty and Lush

I have never really been bothered about the sales but I got some money for Christmas and wanted to spend it on something I liked but as frugally as possible so I took advantage of the boxing day sales while I could. I shopped online as it's just easier and I can see what deals I was getting.

The first place I visiting was Superdrug as I remember getting a Zoella Beauty set last year after Christmas for a lot cheaper. I was so happy that I managed to find the things that I got for such a good price.




I picked a pack of Just Crackers crackers which I had got my eye on from when she showed them in her video. these are four card crackers which you twist to open and find a travel size version of Zoella's gingerbread range, which smells amazing. these were down to £3.99.

The second thing that I picked up was a pack of her bath fizzers, these are again in the gingerbread scent and are in such a cute shape of a gingerbread man which you can snap in two. You get three in a pack and I paid £2.99


I could not end the boxing day sales without visiting the Lush website, but what a shambles that was. I entered a queue and 9am which was moving fine, so I left it to it. but 10am it was paused but it was for everyone so I got on with my day just checking back to see any progress, which there was none. It came to about 4pm and it hadn't moved so I went on my laptop and it worked fine...but hey.

Anyway, when I finally got onto the site there was quite a bit left. I picked up 2x Northern Light bath bombs, 2x Luxury Lush Pud bath bombs, 2x Butterbear bath bombs and 2x Shoot for the Stars bath bomb. Sadly all the bubble bars had gone but I was happy with what I managed to get. I spent about £18 with delivery too.



Did you managed to get any bargains in the sale?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017