Currently Reading | The Christmasaurus


I finally finished reading Christmas with Billy and Me which means another book to tell you all about, this one written by the Husband of the Billy and Me's author, Tom Fletcher.

I wanted to keep on top with the Christmas books while it's socially acceptable, and just to get me into the festive season. I have started to read The Christmasaurus. I am three chapters in and am loving it already. All I know is that it is about a young boy called William Trundle who is in a wheelchair, he has a magical adventure with a dinosaur on Christmas eve. That's all I can tell you but with Christmas and dinosaurs you can't go wrong.

I know that next year there is going to be a live show for the book in The Hammersmith theatre in London near Christmas and I do believe it is being made into an animated film too. I would love to know if your going to the show at all.


Originally Published: 6th October 2016
Author: Tom Fletcher
Genre: Fiction / Fantasy / Christmas

Comments

  1. This sounds interesting! I do like McFly but have never read any of Tom's books. I didn't really like the series by Giovanni if I'm honest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v heard great things bout this and I almost bought it at waterstones the other day but wasn't sure!! Now I'm convinced I should have! Pleased to hear it will be a live performance and that they are making an animated version of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh this sound like an interesting book. I shall put this on my Christmas list for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing a lot about Tom Fletcher's books they sound to be such well loved. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great book and a really good one for christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great book and a really good one for christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I saw this the other day. It sounds such a good book. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great that they are going to do a live show of it in Hammersmith. It sounds like a good festive book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time I am hearing of the Christmasaurus book but sounds really intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it's a lovely Christmas story. Never heard of Christmasaurus but I will definitely read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts