August Favourites.• 2016

I have slacked a little on these this year but I have not really been using any new products but here I am. We are at the end of August already, which means my baby girls going to be four.


Lilly favourites:

Lexi the doll

Lil's has always loved her dolls but she seems to be loving this one more and more, she has asked for so many baby stuff for her birthday so she can look after her baby. Lexi ends up travelling in my car alot in her own little car seat.

Avon deranging comb

This comb really is amazing, Lilly's hair gets so tangled and the comb just works though the hair with it's wide teeth. We usually use this in the morning and before bed with some detangling spray too. I got this in a deal a while back but I think they retail at about £2 - £3.

My favourites:

Zoella creamy madly deeply body lotion

I think I have mentioned this product before but I have been loving the moisturisation of this product with this heat drying my skin out lately. I have been using this nightly and can really feel a difference in how healthy my skin looks.

Harry Potter and the cursed child

I know this book has been on my blog a couple of times but I am a potter head through and through and I am seriously loving the book/script so much. So many twists so far and I'm not even at the second part yet. 

Botonics Micellar 3 in1 cleansing solution

I got a full size bottle of this with o2 Priority and I fell in love with it from the first use, the smell is amazing. Micellar water is my favourite type of cleanser right now as it is so refreshing and certainly does make the skin feel clean too.

I Love.... cherry almond sparkle shower creme

Lastly is a foody scented shower creme which really does smell amazing. The scent is pretty much cherry bakewell tarts and the scent lingers for ages too.  The creme goes very far, you do not need a lot to foam up and it makes your skin feel lovely and soft.

What have you been loving lately?

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts