Forever Aloe review

I was given the opportunity to try out some products from a company call Forever, the products are Aloe based and I couldn't wait to try them.


I was lucky to get a good selection to try and here is what I thought of them.

Aloe Jojoba shampoo and condioner

This was probably my favourite, both these products smelt amazing and made my hair smell of the scent for a couple of days. You don't need a lot of product which is always a bonus, especially with conditioner. They left my hair feeling soft and healthy too.

Aloe propolis crème

This was my favourite of the creams / lotions, it had a really thick consistancy and smelt so good. It took a little longer to sink into the skin but once dry left my skin feeling refreshed. 

Aloe hand and face soap

I was so impressed with this, its only soap but it left my hands and face feeling smooth and clean and the amount you need is so tiny that the pot would last you forever. You can also use this ain the shower as a body wash too.

Aloe lotion

This was probably my least favourite lotion, it just wasn't right for me. Don't get me wrong it smelt amazing and sunk into my skin beautifully but it just didn't feel as good as the other two. It is pretty good if you are in a rush though as does sink in beautifully.

Aloe moisturizing lotion

This one again was amazing, quite a thick consistancy. Took a little longer than the normal lotion to sink in but that is to be expected. Nobe of the creams / lotions had a greasy feeling which is rare. The moisturizing lotions leaves you skins feel incredibly soft and again smelling amazing.

Forever bright tooth gel

This was the product I was most intrigued about but it wasn't for me. It is flouride free which is the complete opposite to what I am used to as my dentist has me on a high flouride one. It tasted really nice actually but had a slightly gritty texure. My teeth did look really clean after but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

All in all I was impressed, a couple didn't float my boat but they are still really good products. They all smelt amazing and do what they say on the 'tin'. I would highy recommended trying these out.

xXx

* Sent to try, my opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. My mum loves her aloe vera plants, she uses the juice for mouth sores and superficial cuts. I have never tried any aloe vera beauty products before, how much do these retail for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, I don't have a brouche for the prices but here is the ladies facebook
      https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=803097793154740

      Delete
  2. We are huge fans of aloe vera and we did used to have a plant which we had on standby for any burns or cuts, no idea what happened to it. These products sound fab. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents have lots of them about. I was really suprised with theses x

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this brand before but their products sound great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't before but wanted to get the word out x

      Delete
  4. Aloe is incredible stuff. It can do all sorts of things. These products sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and smells really nice too x

      Delete
  5. I love aloe based products. Will definitely look out for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the lady that shared these with me is

      https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=803097793154740

      Delete
  6. Aloe is such amazing stuff isn't it! These looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always on the look out for a good quality shampoo and conditioner so will have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your review I'm glad you liked these products. I use mine everyday and they are perfect for my skin. If anyone is interest at having a look at some more information about these products and how versatile they are come have a look at www.facebook.com/katyDforeverliving or just pop me a message and il see if I can help x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see this stuff everywhere at the moment - especially on Facebook! It's good to hear an honest opinion, not just one from someone selling it :) They sound good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I feel the same for some of these online brands x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts