What I ate Wednesday • Toddler Edition

My last what I ate Wednesday went down quite well so thought I would share what Lilly eats in a day. 

Breakfast

Lilly pretty much always has cereal, she had wheat biscuits from Aldi with some strawberries and grapes to make funny faces out of. She saw an advert for it and has been loving creating faces every morning. She does make some funmy faces and we have a little giggle at some. Below is the owl she created. 



Lunch 

For her lunch she had a cheese spread sandwich cut into triangles (which she wasn't to impressed about), a banana and a cake she decorated at nursery. She wanted to eat it when we left but I explained that she should wait till after her lunch and I also wanted to get a picture of her cake as I think she did really well.


Dinner

For dinner me and Lil's had the same which was a Lloyd grossman tomato and garlic sauce with added yellow peppers and some italian herb too. I served with cheese and garlic bread. Lil's actually ate the lot which is quite rare is pasta has sauce on it. She had a fruity biscuit for pudding.


Before bed I always make her a warm milk, this usually seems to settle her for the night and make her sleep for longer as she still wakes up.

Have any of you got any good ideas for dinner? I seem to do the same a lot. 

xXx

Comments

  1. Looks like a great day of food. I must admit that I like doing smiley faces on my sons weatabix too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just makes it a little more fun than a normal brecky x

      Delete
  2. Ahh that's a cool idea to make faces out of the fruit. Tyler always has cheese sandwiches for lunch and pasta with vegetables for dinner - I tend to do the same each day too, must get some more variety in! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do seem to do the same things too. It's difficult nit knowing weather they'll eat it or not x

      Delete
  3. My boys are obsessed with making funny faces out of their weetabix and some fruit too, it makes breakfast time a lot more fun for them doesn't it? Chilli con carne, shepherd's pie and chicken fajitas are some of our favourite meals for dinner time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make breakfast more fun. We are going to try sheparss pie this week, thank you for your meal ideas x

      Delete
  4. Do they eat it all?? I don't think my toddler would eat this much in a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep she also has a snack at nursery too, she seems to have a bottomless stomach lol x

      Delete
  5. It seems balanced to me, with lots of fresh fruit. Milk is great too as it helps with healthy bones! :)
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elsie is the only one of mine who will eat pretty much anything but we do have to be careful as she has allergies. Lily sounds like a great eater! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts