The Lush Tag

As you may knows I do love my Lush products when I need a nice pamper evening so thought I would complete the Lush tag on my blog, I have recently completed this on my Instagram but it has already changed lol.


1. What's your favourite product?

I think my favourite product to date is the magnaminty face mask, it smells amazing and did wonders for my skin too.

2. What's your favourite ballistic?

This has to be either the experimenter or intergalactic, depends on what mood I'm in but I love both for the colours and vibrancy.

3. What's your favourite bubble bar?

Sadly I have never used a bubble bar as of yet.

4. What's your favourite bath melt?

My favourite bath melt is the only one that I have used actually lol. My Mummy friend gave me a floating island to try, my skin felt amazing after. 

5. What's your favourite soap?

I absoloutly love Layer Cake, the smell is amazing it's just not the most pleasing to look at. 

6.What's your favourite shower gel?

I think it has to be yummy mummy, I wasn't keen on the smell at first but I think it was just because it was so different

7. What's your favourite hair product?

Again I have only tried one of these and it was the Daddy 'o solid hair conditioner, it smells just like palma violets which it amazing.

8. What's your favourite limited edition product?

I absolutely love all the Christmas itens but my favourite of the lot has to be Luxury lush pud, so cute looking and smells good too.

9. How many kitchen products have you had?

I have never actually brought any products from the kitchen but do plan to in the future.

10. How long have you been a lushie?

I have been a lushie for about a year now after seeing so many hauls on youtube.

I tag anyone who wants to, I would love to read you responses 

xXx

Comments

  1. I have to be honest, I struggle going into a Lush shop as I find the smell combinations overwhelming! I'm sure they are lovely as separate products and if someone were to buy me some, having read your reviews, I'd definitely try them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order offline and get some free samples too x

      Delete
  2. I love going into Lush stores, they smell amazing! So many colourful bath goodies too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the smell, it drags me into the shop lol x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried lush products. I can bear the strong smell if I'm in the shop too long and I'm completely clueless. They always sound so amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get online and ask for samples too,I usually get bathbombs and watch youtube vids before too x

      Delete
  4. The bath bombs seem really popular but I've not bought anything from Lush in years! I will have to try their products again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started buying last year but love them now x

      Delete
  5. I read a lot about these lush products. I haven't tried any myself. The body shop where you can purchase them smells a bit much when I pass it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them off the Lush website, delivered for like £3 and you can ask for samples too x

      Delete
    2. I get them off the Lush website, delivered for like £3 and you can ask for samples too x

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Ooh I love lush! I can't walk past one without popping in to get a few bits! Totally recommend the comforter bubble bar, its my favourite!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, our nearest one is about 30 min drive away so whenever were that way I pop in. Thank you for the reccomendation too, I must try one lol x

      Delete
  7. I was bought loads of Lush products when I was pregnant with Little Miss H and they were lovely. But I normally find the shop quite overwhelming and never know what to buy. I do love the sound of the bath melts. And at 6 months pregnant, I could totally relax in a gorgeous scented bath right now. Hugs Lucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does leave your skin kind of oily at first but I dabbed myself dry and my skin felt so soft after x

      Delete
  8. I only use Lush products if I get them as gifts, but I do love their bath bombs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw them on youtube and had to try them out x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts