Homemade Pizza • Recipe and Method

I have been wanting to try a recipe.out for a while now that I found through a youtuber. This recipe is for pizza dough and is so easy to make.

This recipe should be made at least an hour before you need it. 


Ingredients

250ml warm water
7g dried active yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
350g strong white bread flour
Tomato puree
Cheese
Toppings 

Method

1. Mix the yeast, sugar, salt and oil into a bowl with the walm water.
2. Add my flour and mix together.
3. Knead the dough for about 6-8 minutes.
4. Place dough into cling film and place in the fridge.
5. After an hour the dough should have pretty much doubled in size.
6. Pre-heat over to 190°c / gas mark 
7. Split into required size or keep whole but roll out the dough.
8. Pre-heat over to 190°c / gas mark 5.
9. Place some tomato puree onto the base then spread, leaving a few cm's for crust.
10. Add desired topping and cover with cheese.
11. Bake in oven for 15-20 mins. 

We served ours with galic sauce for the crust.


We were both so happy with how they turned out. The dough was soft and tasty and adding your favourite topping make it fun to do too.

xXx

Comments

  1. I love making home made pizza though I normally cheat and use a french stick. I love that you can pick your own toppings and add what YOU like. When my girls are a bit older this will definitely be a cooking session!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe how easy the dough was to make but I may have to use a french stick in future

      Delete
  2. I shared my pizza base recipe on the blog last week too! We love making pizza over here, it's fab! H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meaning to make my own pizza base for ages! Have pinned this for future reference

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't believe how easy it was, and thank you :)

      Delete
  4. You make mu hungry. Can never go wrong with homemade pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homemade pizza is the best. We don't eat white flour so I substitute for wholemeal flour and we have a pizza night once a month where all the kids get to choose their own toppings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used wholemeal flour. We have pizza night about once a week but have only jist started maling our own dough x

      Delete
  6. homemade pizzas are lovely! Your one looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like the way they look homemade lol x

      Delete
  7. I keep meaning to make homemade pizza. Even if we buy the pre made bases. It looks fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to choose exactly what you want for it x

      Delete
  8. Mmmm, sounds tasty! I'd like to get doing more cooking with Toby and this would be great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother in law is the one who helped me learn x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts