Cheesy Mash Potato Bake | Recipe and Method
On Easter we had something a little different, we love potato bake in pur house but wabted to try something different. This is the recipe that I found and have slightly altered to our preferance.
This serves 4
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 onion, finely chopped
8 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
salt and pepper
1. Crush the garlic and finely chop the onion, fry until softened but not brown.
2. Preheat oven 190°c/Gas mark 5
3. Boil and mash the potatoes with half the milk. Added 6 spoons of cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix in the onions and garlic theb ass the remaining milk.
5. Put the mash into a greased baking tray and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and serve.
We served ours with a glazed gammon.