April Favourites • 2016

I kniw I have missed a couple of monthly favourites posts out but I am back with a bang. I am now going to include Lil"s favourites too as she is now at the age where she knows exactly what she likes.


Imperial leather foamy banana shower cream

I have recently been seeing a lot of people mentioning and posting pictures of the sweet scented imperial leather shower creams and had to try them. They were on offer in boots at the time and chose the Foamy Banana scent. 

The smell is incredible, it really does smell like a packet of foam banana sweets. The lather is really good too and leaves the scent lingering too.

Jamberry nail wraps

Sadly I don't have a picture above but have recently done a post for Jamberry nails after doing the 7 day challenge. 

These have really impressed me, I am now on day 14 and they have inly just started to look a little worn. There are so many designs to pick from and are so easy to out on.

Cherry almond body butter

I go this body butter at Christmas in a set from my man. It is another foody scented item which I love.

The scent is cherry almond and it does really smell like a pack bakewell tarts, amazing. You only need a small amount of the product and it soaks into the skin really well, leaving it feeling soft and feeling smooth.

Sprinkle of glitter diary 2016

This has been my diary from the year but have only just really startibg using it to its full potential. The spacing is perfect, the quotes, ideas and recipes are perfect and there is plenty of space for notes too.

I have been using this lately to keep on track if bills, blog posts and appointments too. I don't think I have ever been so organised.

What the ladybird heard, Julia Donaldson

This has been Lilly's go to bedtime story for a while now and she almost knows the story herself now. The story is a rhyming one and has a little glittery ladybird on every page to find.

The story itself is quite funny and isn't to short or long for a bedtime read. There is a sequel which I may have to get for her too.

Shopkins

I mentioned that Lilly had started to collect thesr at the beginning of the year but her collection has grown a lot since then, she has about 45 of them now and has a little poster on the wall ticking them off as we go.

She loves to play shops with them and make them talk to each other, she even introduces her new ones to each other. The only problem is is that she is starting to get duplicates which she's not too impressed about.

Avon bath paint

Every time Avon have there bath paint on offer I get some in. Lilly loves to paint her face with the bath paint and draw on the sides of the bath with her finger.

They usually have two or three different colours that have different scents too, we currently have a watermelon scented one. It is easy to clean off of Lil's and her bath and give bathtime a little more enjoyment. 

Theses have been our favourites this month, what have yours been?

xXx

Comments

  1. Oooh the cherry almond body butter sounds lovely. I'm going to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Jamberry nail wraps too - fab roundup x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just won some too which is a bonus x

      Delete
  3. We have the ladybird heard book. Daddy really likes it but I feel like it goes on forever!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one thing I find is that the story is so repetative x

      Delete
  4. Ah I love What the Ladybird Heard, such a fab book. Liking the haul too :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely round-up! All my American friends rave about their Jamberry nail wraps - especially the Disney ones! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came out in the UK last month. And I need to see these disney ones!!!

      Delete
  6. Love the Sprinkle of Glitter diary! Looks so pretty and I am obsessed with planners and diaries x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Imperial Leather shower gel and have been using the Mango and Papaya 'flavour' lately as it's so scrummy! Love the diary too - I'm a huge planner x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing scents at the moment x

      Delete
  8. Oh my god, foam bananas are my favourite sweet! I'm going to have to get that shower gel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shower gel sounds amazing! I'm going to have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That diary sounds fab - I love picking up tips for planners and agendas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the way she's designed it x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts