My go to Make Up

I don't do my make up daily because frankly, i'm just too lazy too lol. But I do try and do it every weekend. I do love doing my makeup and love to shop for it too. 

These products are my go to products for quite a natural look that covers my awful spots and usual dark circles.


I start with Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear foundation with SPF 20 in the shade (Ivory 2). I put 1 1/2 pumps on to my hand and blend onto my face with a studio London sponge. 

I then go onto my concealers of which I use to. The MUA Cover and Conceal wand in fair for all my spots and blemishes and the Natural Collection Cover up Cream in fair for under my eyes. I blend this in with my finger or the other end of the sponge.

I then go on to to my powdet and blusher, I use the MUA Translucent Pressed Powder in the lightest shade they sell with the full Studio London brush. I then use the MUA Blusher in the shade Bon Bon. 

I finish with my eyes, I use the Model co Volumeyes mascara in extreme black and then the Model co eye liner in black. 

I absoloutly love all these products and will continue to buy these.

What are you favourite products?

xXx

Comments

  1. I've heard of Mua and it's looking like a popular brand the more I see. I need some more makeup and as I have no favourite brands yet, I may have to try this! Angela from Daysinbed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found an amazing mascara (Benefit rollerlash) that I am pretty obsessed with! MUA sounds like a great brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the benefit rollerlash in a sample size and can't really afford the full size so I use tjat sparingly lol. MUA is so good and so cheap too, the powder and blusher are only £1 each x

      Delete
  3. I'm always interested to see what make up other people use. Oh and I hear ya on the dark circles! I love MUA make up - it's such good value for money.

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely where make up in the day but I am a huge fan of bare minerals as I have sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've tried any of those! I'll have to give it a go :) H x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the MUA blushers they are so cheap but have a really good colour to them! I love make up I buy tons of it because I just find it really fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017