Going back to brown

For a while now I have wanted to change my hair colour back to brown, I was getting very bored of the blonde and how quick my roots would show again after dying my hair,


4 days before Christmas I decided to pick up two boxes of Urban brown from live colour XXL which is my favourite brand of hair dye. I find that it colored my thick hair really well and also gives you such a nice colour. 

On the 22nd I dyed my hair back to brown and I am so happy that I did so. It makes me look a lot older and tidier within myself. This change really made me feel a lot more confident and have actually been complimented on how it looks, even over a month after having it done.

If you are looking for a good hair dye then try Live colour XXL and also experiment with your hair a little. I am so glad I spent almost a year as blonde as it gave me a new look that easy to achieve and I really did like. just please remember to do the allergy test before using any hair dye.

xXx

Comments

  1. What colour/number is the hair dye you used? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Colour Number : 088
      Colour : Urban Brown

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts