Blogmas day 9 • Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Welcome to blogmas day 10!! Today I did the Holly Jolly Christmas tag. I wasn't tagged but thought there were a lot of questions to answer for you. I did take two out due to me personally not liking the questions.



Favourite Christmas movie

My favourite Christmas movie is Santa Claus the movie, me and my mum used to watch this together on the first of December every year and it just brings back so many nice memories. 

Are you on the naughty or nice list?

I hope that I'm on the nice list, I would love to have a few little treats :)

Have you ever had a white Christmas?

Not that I can remember, we usually get snow in January but where we're so low down Britain we don't get it very often 

Where do you usually spend your holiday?

We usually spend our holiday at families houses getting treated to Christmas dinner but this year we are staying at home for Christmas day and then visiting family after.

Play or sing your favourite Christmas song!



Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?

NO!!! Never. Presents are for after breakfast on Christmas day. 

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

I think so, there is Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.

What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?

I'm looking forward to the preparations for Santa's arrival with my Lilly pops, putting the food and drink out and getting her settled in for the night.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Our Christmas tree is fake as we don't want to have to drag it up four flights of stairs. We have had real Christmas trees in the past though and I love going to pick it out.

Hands down, what's your all time favourite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?

My favourite holiday food is bubble and squeak the next day and my favourite sweet treat has to be home made Christmas cake, so tasty and is just Christmas all over.

Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I actually love giving gifts, I love shopping for them and hiding them away, especially for my little girl, I just keep spending for her lol.

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I am going to be like a lot of people and say New York. I would love to visit there anytime but I hear Christmas there is amazing. But only if I have my family with me.

Does your family have a special holiday recipe that you like to help make?

My other halves Mum has passed me a couple of her recipes down to me such as the Christmas cake one. I am so grateful for the recipes as they are so yummy and feel like I have accomplished a lot when I create something like that myself. 

Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I certainly wouldn't say I'm a pro but I'm not to shabby at wrapping. I at least make the front of the package look neat. lol

Most memorable holiday moment?

A moment that has stuck with me for so many years now was getting a baby bath set when I was very young from my grandparents. I must of been about four when I got this. The same year I got a huge tub of lego too.

What made you realize the truth about Santa?

My Auntie dropped the bombshell on me when I was about 9. I was seriously not imprseed and very upset.

Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Yes I do make resolutions every year but never really stick to them. I really do want to change the way I look next year though.

What makes the holidays special for you?

Everything about it for me. family being around me, the cheery atmosphere, the food, the music, cosy nights in which freshly baked good.

I hope you liked this :) I tag anyone who wants to partake

Happy Blogmas

xx

Comments

Popular Posts