Blogmas day 8 • My Christmas candle collection

I have been wanting to share the Yankee candles that I have out for the festive season and couldn't hold out any longer.  

I do have a couple of doubles, with there being some from last year and me repurchasong them without realising that I already had them.

I absolutely love yankee candles (as you may know) but at Christmas time the scents just seem to be ten times better.

The two new scents this year for me are Spiced Orange and Candt Cane Lane, the first was a birthday present but I kept it back as I felt it was more of a christmasy smell. The second was one that I just fell in love with from the off. There was also 25% off at the time so I seriously couldn't resist.

The ones that I have had before are Christmas eve, fireside treats and Christmas memories. I have a small jar and a votive of Christmas eve, then have two of each of the other two. 


I love sitting here with the Christmas lights lit and a candle burning, filling the room with the scents of Christmas.

What is your favourite Christmas scent?

Happy blogmas

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017