Blogmas day 20 • Candy Cane Lollies • Recipe and Method
For blogmas day 20 I wanted to shate a really quick and simple thing that you could do with your kids or for a yummy festove treat at home.
You will need:
- Candy canes
- White Chocolate
- Lolly sticks
- Baking paper
1. Cut canes down to size to for a heart shape with 2 canes.
2. Place onto a baking tray covered in baking paper and place a lolly stick in the middle.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
3. Pour melted chocolate into the heart shapes making sure they are full to thr edge
4. Add sprinkles for decoration.
5. Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
And there ready! Simple :)