Blogmas day 17 • Men's gift guide

I find my other half and my Dad really difficult to buy for so for blogmas day 17 I thought thats I'd share a few ideas that I would consider buying for a present.


Hygiene set

These sets are everywhere ans most men have a favourite brand that they go to, I usually buy a set of my other halfs favourite as a little side gift.

Personalized/engraved gifts

These are perfect in so many ways, there are so many items on sale now that you can get personalised in one way or another, either a photo or even engraving for such a low price. It makes the item unique and special in its own way.

Airfix models

These are always a good one to keep our men busy, I haven't personally brought an airfic model as they are a little pricey for our price range but look for alternatives which are also good to keep them busy and amused.

Slippers

My other half always loses slippers and my dad never buys new ones when needed so these are usually a winner in the gift selection. I look at the novelty ones to just to make the gift a little more fun.

Perfume/ au de toilette

My man uses a specific scent a lot of the timr which is quite a pricey one so we buy it on special occasions so he can stay topped up with it. It's him in a bottle lol.

I hope these have given you a bit of inspiration.

Happy blogmas

xXx


Comments

Popular Posts