Toddler Winter Haul | Aldi Special Buy

Sitting in the dentist writing this post to calm my nerves down. 

So a few days agonI popped in to Aldi to take a look at the childrens special buys. There was so many cute things in and I couldn't resist.


I picked up two pairs of pajamas in size 4-5 as they didnt stock 3-4 in. I picked up a festive pair with a snowman on and snowflakes. I also picked up a pair with a hot air balloon on. Both pairs have cuffed arms and legs to help keep them down when they wriggle. These were just £3.99 a pair.

I picked up a pack of leggig with two pairs in, one plain black which is perfect for nursery and the other pair were festive ones with reindeer on in a nordic style pattern. These were in size 3-4 and just £3.99 per pack.

The next thing was a packed of seven briefs for just £2.29. These again didn't stock 3-4 so I picked soze 4-5 up. You can't beat such a reasobable price for briefs and you always nees them in for chindren.

Lastly I picked up two Christmas activity books for just 69p each. These have sticked and pull outs in and also have colouring, games and recipes in too. So cute and an amazing price.

I think I did pretty good and love being able to treat my little girl to new things.

xXx

Comments

  1. Wow, what fab prices! I don't go to Aldi, I must make a visit and check out what they have :)

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live about 5 minutes and away from Aldi. We love the special buys they do espeically toddler bits x

      Delete
  2. We haven't got an aldi near to us, and I'm gutted! What great prices!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a shame. We got ours about a year ago and they have had so much oney out of me lol

      Delete
  3. Ah you got some awesome stuff! I need to head over to our nearest one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a toy event on next week too x

      Delete
  4. Great prices, I don't think about popping there for anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always check the website for there speical buys x

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check them out. I've only ever been once and that was to stock up on wine for last Christmas. My girls would love the activity book as long as there is stickers. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep there are stickers in them and push out things and colouring bits. Brilliant for just 69p x

      Delete
  6. You can never go wrong with Aldi, looking forward to there Toy Event here next week (I'm in Ireland) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little girl keeps looking in there magazine and telling us what she wants lol x

      Delete
  7. Always good when you find some great bargains. I'm not a fan of Aldi as a shopping experience myself, but I know lots of people who are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the biggest fan of the food but the speical buys are so good sometimes, there prices are amazing x

      Delete
  8. There's some lovely items here and great prices too! I love a good haul :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel quite happy with the bits i got, shame about sizing though x

      Delete
  9. Great prices, we have no Aldi in Northern Ireland unfortunately or I would have gone to get those cute pajamas and the briefs, they are such a bargain at that price!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the cute Christmas outfits. It's such a magical time of the year isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look great, I didn't realise Aldi did childrens things like that. We have a few near us now include a new one just opened this week, so I will have to go and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even know that Aldi did kids clothes! grew Haul x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts