October favourites

My October Favourites are going up a little late this month. I did plan to put them up Wednesday and then Friday but illness took over and I felt like I had been hit by a bus, but I am feeling a lot better today so thought I would catch up.


Dream a little dream, Giovanna Feltcher

This book is so good, I am so into my reading at the moment. The story is so cute and touches on a very hard situation in a way that is so relatable, but written so well. The idea of the dreams at the beginning on some chapters give a different impression of the character. So well written, easy to read, relatable and a very cute story. Amazing.

Witch, witch hazel bursting beada face wash

I am using a new face wash which has bursting beads in. My face feels very fresh and clean after using this face wash and you can feel the witch hazel leave a coolness to your face. The product cuts through make as easy as anything with no need to keep rubbing over and making your face sore. I am certainly going to repurchase this product.

VO5 shampoo and conditioner

I am a true fan of these products and have been for a long time. They help make your hair feel so clean and smooth and give your hair a more healthier look. These are more on the pricey side so I tend to buy these when they are on offer, which to be fair is quite often.

Oral B Vitality plus, white and clean

Lastly is my new electric toothbrush. I was advised by my dentist to purchase on of these so I went straight to boots to have a look what they had on offer for a decent price range. I picked this paticular one up for £19.99 and I love it. I do feel and notice a difference in my teeth and gums as an electic toothbrush can clean at a faster and more effiecent rate. I definatly won't be changing back to a normal toothbrush any time soon.

These are my favourites for October. What were you loving this month?

xXx

Comments

  1. I keep meaning to get a Giovanni Fletcher book but I keep forgetting! I'll put it on my christmas list, it sounds good :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the other books now lol. Going to add them to my Christmas list x

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to get an electric tooth brush, I didnt realise they were so affordable. I will have to look into this more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was slightly worried about how much it was going to cost when he said about it. But thought the price was quite reasonable it came with two heads and I also got boots points x

      Delete
  3. Aw so pleased to hear Giovanna's book is good. She is a fave of mine so lovely to see her book is doing well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too, she is so down to earth x

      Delete
  4. I love my electric toothbrush, don't know how I cleaned my teeth without it, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really strange at first but I dont ever think I'll go back to a normal toothbrish. Never knew what the craze was but now I do lol x

      Delete
  5. That's such a clever idea with the dreams at the start of chapters. I watch Gi's vlogs and heard of her through being a total mcfly fangirl, haha. I've not had a chance to try her books but keep on intending to, have you read her others? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read her other books yet but will be adding them to my as list for my other half. I had been meaning to for ages and just randomly picked it up when shopping x

      Delete
  6. I'm glad Giovanna Fletchers book is good. I've had it on my list of things I want to read x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have obviously been living elsewhere as I didn't know she had written a book - it sounds fab though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has either 3 or 4 books out, i want to get the others now x

      Delete
  8. I do love a good electric toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must get another electric toothbrush - I left my last one at a hotel and have been using a normal one ever since. That was about a year ago!!

    Love the sound of Giovanna's book. I have a total girl crush on the woman and yet I've never read her books! :)

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read that book now. It sounds very intriguing. I love a good novel. If only I got time to sit down and read. I also need to get an electric toothbrush as I know it would make such a difference to my dental hygiene. That Oral B brush sounds excellent value too. Hugs Mrs H xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Second time this week some has mentioned that book. Totally taken that as I need to go buy it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I love reading people's favourites as I find out about new things! Haven't read Giovanna's book but I do really want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great round up. I love witch hazel products. I'll have to give the face wash a go. The book sounds great too. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Which products as they seem to really suit my skin. We have an Oral-B electric toothbrush as also recommended by our dentist, it's brilliant.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love electric toothbrushes, they make such a difference to your teeth don't they. Ours broke so we should really invest in a new one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017