Another Lush Haul

I am so sorry about being quiet lately, I have been working on blogmas for you all :). Just one week away now.

I did a small online order of bathbombs of ehich most are festive. Lilly asked one too so we treated her to one as we always do. 


The first bath bomb I picked was Luxury Lush Pud. This looks like quite a fun looking bathbomb with the different spots of colour and the little festive holly bit on the top.

Lilly asked for another Think Pink bathbomb as she likes having a pink bath. We have already used this of which the colour seemed to be way more intense than the first one we got. 

I got Cinders as a more bonfire night, wintery bath bomb which I have used. This bath bomb was smaller than expected but smelt absolutely amazing. 

Lastly I picked up Dashing Santa. I just had to order this as he looked so cute and hace seen a lot of people mention this in there hauls. It smells really nice and can't wait to use this one.

I hope you have stuck with me and keep an eye out for blogmas and blogmas next week 

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017