Halloween decorations

With it being the month of Halloween I wanted to decorate a little not for the occasion. I didn't want to go overboard so only have a few bits up.

I have a couple of pumpkins that I picked up from Morrison's for just 50p each which have pride of place on top of my stereo speakers. I brought a small bag of skulls from sainsbury's last year just after Halloween for about 30p which I have dotted around (they're a little bit creepier than I thought though). I have a ghost on my stereo as well from poundland which I think is kinda cute. Then the last thing is a couple of tiny pumpkins on my lamp which Lilly wants.




I love decorating for the seasons with Lilly to get her involved and understand the difference between seasons and the holidays that happen too. 

Have you decorated at all or planning to do so? 

xXx

Comments

  1. I can't believe morrisons are selling pumpkins for 50p!! Unfortunately I don't live near one. I'm not too bothered about Halloween but my hubby loves it so we will do some decorating. Luckily Aldi sent me a selection of stuff from the parent panel so we will be putting it up this weeks I reckon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily we have one in the middle of our town. I don't usually but my Lilly got excited when she saw the pumpkins and got me excited too. Lol x

      Delete
  2. Awesome, how fun. I have gathered small pumpkins and tried my hand at decorating each one like my boys. I must have done well because they were able to tell which was which.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's cute. I can't carve pumpkins at all but my other half managed to carve a wolf in one the other day x

      Delete
  3. I'm so behind with decorating. I didn't want to decorate too early but should have decorated already. The only thing I have up right now is a door mat and pumpkin lights on the window. I am planning to put up more this weekend as it's a bank holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the erge to decorate and was sorting out the cupboard at the same time, so got everything out and got it all done before my missy got home from nursery x

      Delete
  4. We have already decorated our house too. There are so many bargains to be had but I had no idea that Morrisons were selling pumpkins for 50p! Quite fancy pumpkin soup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the cheapest ones I've seen. Never had pumpkin soup.

      Delete
  5. How cute for your little one. You don't want it to be to scary for her so it is just right. I bet Lilly is getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so excited. We also now have a little ghost loot bag on her door too x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts