August Favourites

It's that time of the month where I tell you about my monthly favourites. 


I have a wide array of products this month from make up to candles to toiletries. 

Charlie Enchant

This has been my go to scent, It was on offer in Superdrug late last month and wanted to try a new scent in the Charlie range. This smell very sweet with hints of vanilla in. A brilliant summer scent that covers very well and lasts for a long time.

Lush New Charity Pot

When last in Lush I was offered a New charity pot hand and body lotion for a pound. The lotion smells amazing, like a Fry's turkish delight chocolate bar. The lotion works so well, and leaves mt skin feeling so soft, you don't need a lot either. The one draw back is that it takes a while to absorb.

Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Sampler 

I found my perfect sampler from yankee candle, in the scent vanilla cupcake. Omg, this scent is sooooo amazing, so sweet and smells like you are baking so many cakes. I have this in my bedroom and it fills my room with the scent every day even when not lit.

MUA Cover and Conceal (Fair)

I needed a new concealer and I have been loving make up academy's range from Superdrug. This was only £1.50 and works amazing for my skin. This concealer gives me great coverage and the colour is perfect for my skin tone. 

Pantene Pro-v Repair and Protect Conditioner

I picked a new conditioner up when it was reduced in our local Tesco express. I am so happy I picked this it, it doesn't have a fancy scent of name but works so well. My hair becomes so soft from the moment the conditioner touches my hair and I would certainly buy this again.

Avon Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask 

Lastly is a black mineral face mask which is amazing and was well worth the £2.50 I spent. The mask starts off as black and slowly turns grey and drys. My face looks fresh after and feels very soft and pampered. I love using this when in the bath, relaxing and in need of a pamper.

I have really been loving the bits I have picked up and wondered what you favourite products are? 

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts