Tiffin Mess | Recipe and Method
I was going take tiffin but did not have any cocoa in so I improvised lol.
3 tbsp Golden syrup
25g light brown sugar
200g digestive biscuits
1. Melt the chocolate, butter, golden syrup and light brown sugar together over a hot pan of water.
2. Crush the digestive biscuits into pieces in a large bowl.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the digestive biscuits and mix together.
4. Pour into a dish and push into edges.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This is so tasty and so easy to make, a two bowl dish really.