Tiffin Mess | Recipe and Method

I was going take tiffin but did not have any cocoa in so I improvised lol.


Recipe

200g Chocolate
3 tbsp Golden syrup
25g light brown sugar
100g butter
200g digestive biscuits 

Method

1. Melt the chocolate, butter, golden syrup and light brown sugar together over a hot pan of water.
2. Crush the digestive biscuits into pieces in a large bowl.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the digestive biscuits and mix together.
4. Pour into a dish and push into edges.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. 


This is so tasty and so easy to make, a two bowl dish really.

xXx

Comments

  1. I love a bit of tiffin. Didn't realise it was this easy to make. Definetley going to give this a go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had Tiffin for ages looks so easy to make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my. I'm trying to lose some of my baby weight still and tiffin is my vice... along with rather a lot of things, but tiffin is up there! H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love tiffin :) Haven't made it for ages though, I might just have to rectify that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried it before, oops! But looks tasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely and so easy too! I will have to give it a go, thank you for sharing the recipe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore tiffin but have never made it so I'll have to give this a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love tiffin. Who knew that it was so easy to make? This will definitely be on my to make list. Hugs Lucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Due to posts like this I surf the web and when I discovered you, the time I felt I was squandering, simply turned my musings around and now I am supposing I put my time in something truly fascinating. tiffin center

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts