Chicken Chasseur | Recipe and Method

I like to know exactly what goes into our food and I want to eat a little cleaner with my family so I thought I would try and find a recipe I could use to our of our favourite meals, chicken Chasseur. 


Recipe 

4 Chicken breasts, chopped
200g Button mushrooms
1 tbsp Plain flour
Pasata carton
1tsp Garlic Powder
1 Beef stock cube
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Handful of parsley

Method

1. Cook the chicken in a shallow saucepan.
2. Turn up heat and add button mushrooms, cook.
3. Stir in flour to form a paste.
4. Add pasata and garlic powder, stir together and add stock cube.
5. Bubble for 10 minutes and add
Worcestershire sauce and parsley, stir.
6. Serve with rice or mash potato.


This didn't smell as good as a packet mix but did taste good and as I said we know exactly what is in it. We usually serve with mash potato.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017