New phone | Samsung Galaxy S5

I received my new upgrade a couple of weeks ago and love I so much.


I chose a Samsung Galaxy S5, 16gb in gold with a better tarrif than my last for a cheaper price.

The handset is a perfect size and the phone works so smoothly and quickly. It is so easy to get used to, especially if you have used a Samsung phone before.

The camera is brilliant, a 16 megapixal camera with front and back cameras. It has a few modes such as Panama mic, beauty face and virtual tour mode too. 

I have managed to get a clear silicone case so I can still see the beautiful gold colour and I also have a tempered glass screen protector just to keep my phone in the best condition.

I have managed to get a 32gb memory card for a good price to put into the phone but this phone can take up to 128gb memory card.

The battery life of this phone is a he'll of a lot better than my old phone. A fully charged battery lasts about 24 hours including overnight and I use it a lot.

One of my favourite feature of this phone is the Samsung health app. It has a built in pedometer, calorie counter, heart rate monitor, water tracker and stress monitor.

I would highly recommend a galaxy S5 to anyone as have been loving it so much.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017