Whats in my make up bag | Updated

My make up bag has changed a lot since my last blog post so I thought that I would do an updated whats in my make up bag. There are so many different products in there and the amount of make up has grown considerably. My love for make up is more a passion now and I love buying new bits to try.


There are some of the same products and a fair few new ones. All the products that are in my bag I use and love.

Face

- Natural collection colour foundation (Porcelain)
- Barry M flawless matte finish foundation (Nude)
- ColorTrend oil control pressed powder (Medium)
- MUA pressed powder (Shade 1)
- Natural collection pressed powder (Neutral)
- Natural collection coverup cream (Fair)
- ColorTrend concealer (Light)
- MUA blusher (Bubble Gum)
- MUA blusher (Bon Bon)
Natural collection blushed cheeks (pink cloud)

Eyes

- Benefit Roller lash mascara
- MUA eXtreme volume mascara
- Model co Volumeyes mascara
- 2x Model co eye liner pencils
- MUA Intense glitter eye liner (Starry eyes)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 pallete
- The balm Nude'tude' pallete

Miscellaneous

- 2x crayons
-Nail cleaner

As you can see its grown since the last blog

xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017