Nursery placement

 I had a very exciting phonecall the other day that I had been waiting for for a long time. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want my little girl to grow up but I know that she is going to benefit from being in Nursery.


I am very pleased to say that Lilly has got a space at the nursery which we have been wanting her to go to. We put the application in way back in November of last year so it has been a long time coming.

The nursery is part of a primary school who have recently applied to take 2 year old of which we applied for. 

We have the exciting news that of September me and my little girl will be doing our first school run and Lilly will be taking on the big adventure of nursery.

We are awaiting a call for a home visit which I am kind of nervous about, I don't really like strangers being in my flat as it makes me feel like there judging me. I believe that home visit is just so they can see the child in there own environment and to give the parents all the relevant information and reasurrance needed.

I am very excited for the mew chapter that is about to begin.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts