ModelCo Volumeyes mascara and eye liner review

So I got this months Glamour magazine with the Model Co freebies. I actually got two so I could get the mascara and eyeliner free(ish). I absolutely loved the Model co eye liner last year and couldn't resist getting some more. 


Both products are amazing. 

The mascara makes my eye lashes so long and full looking, the brush is really good for spreading my lashes out and evenly distributing the mascara over all the lashes, also I find that the brush doesn't seem to clump to much mascara on the brush.

The eye liner is amazing. just one times across the bottom part of my eye and I am done. it makes me eyes look more dramatic. The only problem I have with pretty much every pencil eye liner is that it doesn't stay on my eyes for that long, so I am constantly having to re-do my eye liner. But as I said it is the same for every one I have tried.

All in all though I am very glad that I picked up both as they both are brilliant products and just £2 per magazine so £2 per product is really good for such a good product. 

(Sorry about the red nose lol)

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts