June favourites

June has been a pretty good month with a lot of hot days to enjoy and a few little adventures for me and my girl. 

Here are the products that I have been loving this month. Can't believe that we are over half way through 2015 already! Scary


Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallete

I have been loving this so much this month, I have been able to get a nice smokey eye look, and am loving the selection of shades within the pallete. This was a Christmas gift from a friend and I am so greatful for this.

Make up academy (MUA) powder foundation

MUA has to be my favourite bargain make up range there is. The powder that I have been using this month cost me just £1. The colouring is brilliant and isn't to heavy for the skin. The powder also blends very well with a liquid foundation and gives a smooth finish.

Simple Kind to Eye eye make up remover

An old favourite which has returned is the Simple eye make up remover. I recently tried out a new product and stopped using this but I have now ran out of the other so am back to the simple range and I torally forgot how well this works, my eyes look so much brighter after too.

Yankee candle, red rasberry

This is an amazing scent for summer, the smell of sweet fruit. It is incredibly fruity and fills the room with scent without even lighting it. I also have a candle sitting on my bedside table and this is the new for that as it just smells delicious.

Fifty shades freed, E L James

I am currently reading Fifty shades freed after re-reading the first to and I think personally that this is my favourite of the three. I love the story line of the book and it is a lovely love story behind all of the fun.

What things have you been loving?

xXx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts