Father's day

Happy Fathers day to all the Dad's out there. Especially my wonderful man and my Dad.

Here's a little post of our day


We had a quiet day over Liam's mums and he did some gardening. For a present we got him two whisky glasses with detailing on and also a small card too. I wasn't to sure what to get him so just looked around a bit and found them.


Over Nanny's me and Liam had lunch as Lilly had already eating. We also played a bit 
in the garden with Buddy the dog and helping daddy mow the lawn. She also played on her swing and in her little tikes car too.


We finished our day with a fry up, we also watched Rush and then we're off for baths now.

Happy fathers day

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017