Aquafresh Brush time app for children

We have been using the Aquafresh brushtime app for a few weeks now and I thought I would write a piece on here for you about it.


I am in love with this app for my Lilly pops. It is so useful for her to learn how to clean her teeth. It also gives her the insentive to brush her teeth as she earns nurlde stars to dress her avatar in outfits of her choice.

The song is so catchy and Lilly loves to follow the instructions that the song tells her to do. 

The points bit has four categories for her to choose from, hats, shoes, glasses and outfits which she loved to choose after conpleting her teeth.

From a parents perspective I love it, Its so useful and my almost 3 year old loves it too. 

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017