What I ate Wednesday

Here goes another one for you.

For my breakfast I have had strawberries and grapes with natural yogurt with honey. I may have found my new favourite breakfast, I've had it for a few days in a row with different fruits added. So tasty and pretty healthy too! A win win really.


I was stuck for lunch ideas so decided to do something quick in the shape of a jacket potato with baked beans and cheese. Up until a few months ago I could not stand beans as I hated them, now I love them.


For dinner we had sausage casserole that had been cooking in the slow cooker all day. It had sausages with onions, peppers and potatoes In an aldi packet mix. We love this mix and Its only 25p.


What do you all have to eat? 

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017