What I ate Wednesday

Here is another what I ate Wednesday for you and for me. 

For my breakfast I had Tesco everyday fruit and fibre, I find this just as good as more expensive brands but I do take the coconut out as I am not keen on it.


For my lunch me, my friend and Lilly took advantage of the spring weather and had a picnic in our local park. I had an egg mayo sandwhich and a viscount biscuit. Lilly had a jam sandwhich and a few snacky bits too. These included grapes, bear yoyo, rice cakes, apple and a few dolly mixtures.


For my main meal I had a jacket potato with chilli con carni and cheese. I have two more portions of the chilli to freeze as Lilly wasn't keen on it. 


I have been watching my food intake my and my portion size for a better variation of food in
my diet.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts