Skin care routine

I have started to take better care of my skin and I thought I would share my usual products.

Nivea 2in1 cleanser and toner
Balance Me face mask
Simple eye make up remover


So either when I'm in the bath or just fancy a pamper night I'll use my balance me face mask. This product is amazing, it leaves skin feeling so smooth and fresh. I would seriously reccomend this. 

I use both the Nivea and Simple products daily.

The Nivea 2in1 cleanser smells amazing and works really well. It removes make up quickly and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.

Lastly I will take my eye make up off with the Simple eye make up remover. This works wonders, I use one cotton pad per eye and just simply rub it over. This removes the make up so quickly and easily. 

I love making my skin feel fresh and pampered and its nice to know it helps keep my skin healthy.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017