Mothers day

Happy belated Mothers day to you. I have a pretty uneventful day but a nice one too.

I didn't get a present on the day but have some money to spend on myself :) so can't wait to treat myself to something nice.


My beautiful daughter is my world and makes me incredibly proud every single day. Being a Mum isn't easy and is sometimes so stressful. Its so rewarding though and I never knew I could love someone so much


I had to use my 'Mummy' cup with my cake just to add to the day. I know it sounds silly but seeing the word mummy just makes me feel so warm. I still can't believe that I am a Mummy sometimes.


We spent some of the day with our families to celebrate mothers day with our mums, and then had a lovely afternoon at home making cushion castles and enjoying time together.

I hope that you all have a wonderful mothers day. I know It's not the easiest day for some but you are all loved and thought of.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts