10 facts about me

 Just some silly facts for you
I thought that I would share 10 facts about me and my life


1. I have been on stage in pantomimes and plays since I was 4.
2. I found out I was pregnant with Lilly In the middle of the Mediterranean sea on the MSC Splendida.
3. I first went abroad in 2004 with my school to the South of France.
4. I said 'Yes' to my fiance on the 5th of September 2008 at just 17.
5. My favourite holiday location so far in Llandudno in North Wales.
6. I gave birth to my daughter on the 14th of September 2012, she weighed 6.11.
7. I left school with 8 C's and 2 D's in my GCSE's.
8. Both my parents are in wheelchairs, my Mum has been as long as I can remember.
9. I have a half brother, a half sister and three nieces
10. I once owned a moped which broke after about 3 months of use.


Just some silly little facts for you all :)

xXx


Comments

Popular Posts