Whats in my make up bag

So I thought that I would share what items I have in my make-up bag. It has grown a lot over the last year. 



I have a fair few items in such a small bag lol. A buldging bag!

- Urban Decay, Naked 2
- The Balm, Nude'Tude'
- ColorTrend Concealer (Light)
- Natural Collection (Fair)
- ColorTrend oil control pressed powder (medium)
- Natural Collection pressed powder (Neutral) 
- Natural Collection blush (Pink Cloud)
- 2truePro wow volume mascara
- Collection pencil eyeliner (Black)
- Avon small brush
- Avon kibuko brush
- Mac perceptive primer
- A mirror

I am loving my make-up at the moment. I love watching Zoella and Tanya Burr and getting ideas from them. I have learnt a lot from them too.

I have never really been a make-up girl so I love there tutorials.

Have any of you tried any of these, if so what do you like? Or any reccomendations for the future?

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017