Meat vs Veggie

I have been recently attending a course about healthier eating with some scrummy recipes that are every day meals.

We help to prepare all the ingredients then we all sit down as a group ajd try what we have made. The one thing is we get a meat version and a vegetarian option. 



It has been really nice to find the variety between both meals and enjoy them both in different ways. Also I have never thought of doing vegetarian versions of the classic meals we have.

The first week we made shepards pie and a veggie pie, they were both so good and were both full of flavour. I am tempted to do this in the future to change things up a little.

This week we did a Caribbean curry, again with a vegetarian option. I kind of preferred the veggie one as the veg seemed to take the spice more than the chicken did, but again both yummy.

I am definitely going to be looking into more alternatives in the future to have more variety in our house.

xXx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017