Blogmas day 2 | Christmas Traditions

It's late I know, I haven't been too well and had an early night so forgot to publish.



We have a few chritmas traditions which we do every year.

1. Breakfast for us on Christmas day is strange (for me anyway). Liam has a fry up, wjich is quite normal. And I have boiling bacon with pickles and bread. no matter what time of morning

2. My other half has a glass of sherry every year for his gran. 

3. Dairy milk advent calenders are a must for me. I think that they are the most festive ones. We get Lilly to chose hers.

4. Now Lilly is older I want to add the tradition of visiting Santa every year. I think that it is important for children to have these memories.

I hope you enjoy. Tell me what your traditions are if you wish to do so.
Check out blogmas day 3 for my Christmas cake recipe :)

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017