Halloween decorations

Ipoppop have really got into Halloween this year and am actually quote excited. So I have decided to do a bit of decorating to make our home more festive. We have some shop brought things and homemade crafts too. I thought that it would be nice to share them with you and show you the few bits we have around our house. I am loving it!






My collection has grown every year, with the most this year. I dont want to go over board but am very happy with the decorations so far.

In future years I am sure my collection will grow, as i think Lilly is going to be a little girl who enjoys Halloween. I am going to try and decorate arpund each holiday to make it all the more exciting for Lilly.

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween, what ever you may be doing. And hope you enjoyed looking at our decorations.

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts