Crowhurst Park Funday

Saturday just gone we went to Crowhurst holiday park for a family fun day. Was a free event with some good things for kids, such as bouncy castles, sports and emergency services.

Lilly wasn't so keen on the police car as the siren went off on the car next to us, it was a shame as she was just about to put the lights on and press the siren button, she couldn't get out of there faster, bless her.

Next was the fire engine which I think she enjoyed more, was a bit of a climb to get it but was pretty cool to sit in the drivers seat of a fire engine, I don't remember doing that myself.

Lilly wasn't keen on the bouncy castle so it was lucky that they had a little soft play area for her to play in. she was so hapy here and would have just played here if she could have. climbing, building, cleaning up and talking to the other children.

We found a play park to keep her amused for a while. Got me climbing though the tunnel and in the tree house, but its all good fun, I also tried to climb into the swing to make her laugh, but she wasn't bothered.

Just before we went they called for some adults to do the tug of war, and guess what I decided to take part. Our team won two out of the three times, was pretty hard work but so much fun, even though I did land on my bum.

For a free event it was pretty good, and came home £2.01 richer which was just lying on the floor.

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017