August favourites

Here are my August favorites, can't believe how fast this year is going!! Only 4 products/items this month but I hope you enjoy.


I am in love with this palette, so nice to use, I have only used it a couple of times, and I have a confession that this is my very first proper palette! I love all the different colours in here and also love the way that they blend together, So easy to give you eyes a fresh look. I also love the design of the packaging as its completely different to most who seem to keep things simple.


Here is my lovely new Yankee candle, in the scent Lovely Kiku. I brought this in there sale at just 90p (bargain) I lvoe the colour of this candle and the scant is quite subtle but really nice and floral, so perfect for a girly night.


This little sample from mac is the prep and prime, I have used this a couple of times when I have done my full make-up, it seems very smooth and gives the face a nice base to start off with. I have never used a primer before but I absolutely love this.


Lastly is the Kiko eye shadow in shade 162. I brought this a while ago and have always loved the colour of this. It is long lasting and is compact for taking about with you if you wish to re-apply. I like this at the moment as its more of an autumnal colour and can be blended very easily.

I have really enjoyed getting samples to try and definitely makes up my mind on brands and products

XxX


Comments

Popular Posts