July Favourites

My July Favourites


First I am going to mention my Nivea in shower body moisturiser again. I am so in love with this and am amazed at how good it works. The smell is amazing and it feels so silky to the skin. An unbelievebly good product.

Next is another Nivea product which is the stress protect anti-perspirant. I have been starting to look for work again and with interviews being quite stressful this works well to keep me from sweating to much. It looks slightly like a bar of soap but still goes on the skin well. I also like the little protector bit that punches Nivea back into it after you use it.

Next was my sample of Clinique dramatically different lotion+, this I was a little unsure of at first as it seemed to be very greasy and almost stopped using it. I apply this before bed as it give it time to sink into the skin, and the difference in skin quality is very good, not as good as I was expecting but good and you only need a very small amount to cover your face and neck.

Another Nivea product (last one) is ythe Nivea creme, I love this as its a handy size for the handbag, This product sinks in to the skin very well with leaving it feeling greasy and it moisturizes with very little amount of it. The skin seems softer and looks healthier.

Lastly is a Soap and glory product which is body butter, I think I have mentioned this before but I love this on my arms after a day in the dun. a very cooling cream and smells amazing, as all soap and glory products do. I don't use this every day as it is quite a rich texture and feels a little heavy on my skin.

Comments

Popular Posts