May favourites

Here are my favourites for May. Only three this week so I won't bore you too long lol.


Firstly is my lovel baylis and harding lavender and Cassis body wash. This smells so nice, just like a lavender bush and also makes my skin feel very clean. A clear favourite in my book. 


These next things are amazing. They are Garnier simply essentials face wipes, meant to remove waterproof make-up. These certainly make my skin feel clear and fresh and get my makeup off without any trouble.


Lastly are my babies. Lol!! My Remington frizz therapy hair straighteners are amazing. They heat up super fast and can reach 230oc, with variable temperature too. Also the heated plates have so movement in them so they don't frizz your hair so easily.

Not as many as usual but very good products.

Viki
X


Comments

Popular Posts